Friday, June 5, 2009

My Harvest Moon Diary ...

I really-really miss my Harvest Moon friends in Yogya ... boohoo ...


I've been living in Bali since January, my father got transferred there and my mom and I (as usual) moved with him. Hmm ... Well, it's a pretty unique town with so many cultures! I love the dance and the music. But most of all I love the beach!


I have no concern about tourism object in Bali, but social? Well, I have friends in school but that's all I got!


I texted my friend in Jogja yesterday, and her school is preparing for the study tour in Bali! What a coincidence! That I'm going to Jogja at the same time ...


So at the end, me and my friends cannot meet in Bali. I'll be waiting until they got back to Jogja to spend some "social-time!"


And now that I have a full one month school break, I'll focusing on playing Harvest Moon!! And working on some crafts with my mom ... ^_^

Life is good ...

No comments: