Thursday, June 25, 2009

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life - When It's Raining

Well, first post while I'm in Jogja ... I just got here yesterday, but this morning my grandma/opung called my Mom and we ended up meeting in Jakarta. I'm speechless. I just got to Jogja and I didn't sleep the night before I hit the airport! My Mom said I look like "celepuk" LOL.



Anyway, I already planned everything I want to do with my Mom in Jakarta. I prefer not to bring my clay with me, and so I will hit PS 2 stores! They got the coolest one in Jakarta, I'll be there! If there is anyone who knows another cool places where they sell PS 2 games, please tell me! Thanks before ... ^_^



About Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, most of my friends ask me how to stop the rain, but I found that raining isn't that bad, it can water your plants and save your energy, and you'll find bigger fishes than when you fish on sunny days.



But if you really want to stop the rain, I suggest you'd better go to the mines and dig the ground maybe twice or three times and then go out. The rain will stops. It's not always 100%, but it's the only way I know ...



I'll write a list why my friends hate it when it's raining




  1. If it's raining on 3d or 8th, Van won't come


  2. You have to put your animal in the barn and that means fodder!


  3. It's harder to get a cut-scene when it's raining than when it's sunny


  4. Sometimes your plant can die if it won't stop raining



No comments: