Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Moon (Anti) Frenzy

I have decided not to watch New Moon.


It's nothing, actually, my mom told me today that they are playing New Moon in the cinema, but I'm not interested. Why? Because I don't like it.


I know, I know, all of my friend say I should love it, with sucking teeth, drinking blood and etc. But I don't know why, I just don't like it. And I've watched so many TV Stations that specifically told me to watch New Moon, but I just can't, I'm not into New Moon!


I think the industry is pushing us WAY to strong, telling us what's hot and what's not, and at the end, is it worth the time? Nope. So I hope they can stop promoting until they sunk under my skin and started doing something more realistic ...


It's a just a thought, though. I'm looking forward to hear your thoughts. ^_^

No comments: