Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Back! (At Long Last ...)

I DO apologize. -___- At this point, I'm totally speechless. I don't know what to say, I don't have any good excuses for my absents in these past two months. I think there is no reason that is good enough for me to neglect The Harvest Moon Stuff, but I did! :'(

So ... Will you forgive me?


Well, perhaps you do. Because you're still reading this paragraph. :D :D :D I just want to let you know, I checked my web counter, and I'm so happy knowing that there are a lot of Harvest Moon fans out there! 




Hmm ... What else do I want to tell you ... ? ;) I have a lot of stories from August - September and I really want to share it all with you! :) 


Okay, started from My School

I'm a senior high student now! And inside that uniform--I guess--there are a lot of responsibilities and tons of tasks to do. I'm enjoying every single moment of it, although, I must say, it is exhausting. School starts from 07.00 am to 02.00 pm, then we'll have extracurricular and lots of stuff. I think words can't describe, don't they? ;)


School's Uniform ...
That's me on the left. :) 


This is my other uniform


Time with my friends ... 






My Family

We are the harvest moon family. Papa is busy with his jobs and hobbies, Mama is busy with her paintings, business, floweries, and arranging our house until it looks like a perfect country cottage. Me, well, I'm the same old me. ;)


My Father and I, Mama as the photographer ... 




My Plans


Various. :) And one of them is upgrading The Harvest Moon Stuff





So, I hope you will enjoy the next posts that I'm going to write!


~Harvest Moon Hugs!~



No comments: