Friday, September 17, 2010

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life - Pond Function

I browsed faqs in a website and found this interesting question: what is the function of a pond?
 

Yes, this is serious, we have to pay Takakura to build the pond and we don't even know what it is for? 

The pond is for the ducks to swim. Duck is the animal you can't buy from Takakura or even Van. You need special terms and conditions in order to get the duck, and one of them is having a pond. 


So I think that's the only function of the pond. Well, it's my opinion, but I think the pond is worth it. You will need a duck (or ducks) in your chicken coop, and it lays eggs too. :) 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But can't you just hatch enough chickens to get eggs because chickens and ducks each count as a bird in the coop? And can u put your ducks in the pond after getting them, like you put chickens in the chicken fence? And how do you get a chicken fence (or whatever its called) because I can't find it in my buildings I can buy?
- Foster