I have an interesting way to raise money from your banana tree. :)
- Banana seed
- Seed maker
- Vesta (the seed lady)
- Daryl (the mad scientist)
- Van (the charismatic seller)
Step by step:
- Go to Vesta's house and buy the banana seed. It doesn't matter if you buy it from Celia or even Marlin.
- Go to your farm, take your tools from the room next to the barn.
- Approach the soil. It can be the one near your house or the one near the chicken coop.
- Dig and plant the seed.
- Don't forget to water it everyday. But not too much, though, you can kill the plant if it's too much.
- While you're waiting for your seed to grow, befriend Daryl, the mad scientist. Daryl will give you a seed maker once you're best friends.
- Collect the bananas when they are ripe, put them in the seed maker.
- Hit Van's store and sell them, 750 G per seed.
- Save one for your next.
- Go plant again.
I think this is great for raising money. Oh, and when you think there's no way to befriend Daryl, you can always buy a seed maker from Takakura. Just check the shipping room (selling & buying room) near your house.
When there's a will, there's a way. :)