Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Walking Around the Town With My Hamster

Today is a really funny day. I've decided to give ten hamsters of mine (I have about 30) to the petshop for free. So I put them in a blue hamster house and then my Mom and I went to the petshop, Tir** M**. But it was closed. And then we felt hungry, we decided to go to a restaurant. The hamsters will stay in the car while we're eating. But, hey, when we visited Malioboro, it's so hectic the car barely moves! Then we picked another road.

We didn't have many ideas for a restaurant we would visit, all of our favorite restaurants are in the mall, and at this time, we couldn't breath in such a bizarre place. And so ...

We ended up at McD, ordering food at the drive-thru. Well, the french fries tasted better than ever, I don't know if it was because of the cook, or because I was starving.

And, well, the conclusion is, my hamster were just taking a walk through Jogja, oh yes, they had fun. But tomorrow, they have to go ... I'll bringing them to the petshop. =(

Yes, I feel sad, but what can I do? I have so many hamsters and I thought it would be mean, if I keep all of them and not taking care of them. And the hamsters are pregnant again! I have to face the truth that I cannot have more than 30 hamster! Period.


Okay, I'm still sad right now ...

...
...
...
...
...

It'll take time for me to forget all that cute faces that is swimming in my head right now ... My hamsters ...

No comments: