Monday, September 21, 2009

Harvest Moon Save The Homeland - Kitchen

You can build a kitchen if you have 10.000 G
Go to the carpenter's house and click the piece of paper on the table. The option is dog's house and a kitchen.
The carpenter will need a day to build your kitchen, but it's worth the time, because you can change the milk into yogurt or cheese.
Why you need to build a kitchen?
Kitchen is not a key to achieve any ending, but for myself, I love cooking in my kitchen and give it to person I want to finish the ending with, and of course, like I wrote in the previous post, you can get a lot of energy by eating something that you cook.
Of course, sometimes you make bad food, just give it to your dog. He'll eat it and it doesn't change his heart for you!
==
In reality, I'm not a cooking expert, but I love to eat! Hehe. I prefer to eat rice than snacks, I don't know why but I don't like snacks very much. I love steak, but I prefer Indonesian food such as palumara, ayam betutu, karedok and nasi goreng.

No comments: