Friday, May 14, 2010

Harvest Moon Save The Homeland: Feeding Your Chicken

Chicken is cheap, chicken is cute, chicken is loveable. :D

No need to buy a chicken from Bob's store, just buy an egg from Ronald's Supermarket and put it in the incubator in the chicken coop. Then the egg will hatch.

You won't need to feed a chick, because it won't be sick no matter what. But you need to feed a chicken though (there is no rooster in Harvest Moon Save The Homeland) And here is how to feed a chicken:

  1. Earn some money, then go to Bob's store
  2. Buy a chicken feed. 
  3. Go home, enter your chicken coop.

Now don't worry if you can't find any chicken feed in your rucksack, because you are looking at the 'item' section, while the chicken feed is in the 'tool' section. So go to the tool section and click the chicken feed, then hit the square button when you are facing the feeding box.


Spend quality time with your chicken! ;)

5 comments:

asy-syifa20102011 said...

Hallo,
Thank you for your help.

But, I have a problem with feeding my chicken.
If I want to give some feed for my chicken, the feed is wasted. I don't know how to give the feed in the box.

Thanks

Taqyya said...

Hallo,
Thank you for your help.

But, I have a problem with 'feeding the chicken'.
If I want to give spme feed for my chicken, the feed is wasted. I don't know why. Can you help me?

Thanks

asy-syifa20102011 said...

Hallo,

I have a problem about 'feeding the chicken'.
If I want to give some feed for my chicken, the food is wasted. I don't know why. Can you help me?

Thank you very much

FT2 FANFIC said...

Hallo,

I have a problem about 'feeding the chicken'.
If I want to give some feed for my chicken, the feed is wasted. I don't why. Can you help me?

Thank You Very Much ^^v

Bali Tidbits said...

Hi FT2 FANFIC!

Honestly ... I'm not quite sure about the solution ... But I think it's maybe because of the way you're standing. You need to face the feeding box with two of your feet facing really straight to one of the box :) and it's best to fill in the box in the most left side first and continue to the right :D hope this will help!

Nice name by the way, what fanfic do you love? :D