Monday, December 28, 2009

Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life - The Worst Thing About Dr. Hardy

Speaking about doctors, people love them and hate them at the same time. At the end, I always say this:

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

Hehe .... I'm sorry dear doctor ...

Okay, enough about that. Now I'm writing about the worst thing that Dr. Hardy could do:

He will cost you 6,000 G!

Whoa, that's a lot of money! I just can't take it! It happened only because my son is sick and needed some medicine, so I take him to Dr. Hardy. Everything went great until I know how much the cost is! Goodness ... But there is nothing I can do at the time, after all he already took care of my son.

So, here is a quick tips about health and facing Dr. Hardy:

Be friended with him. So that when there is something wrong with your family's health and you come to Dr. Hardy, it'll be totally free! Believe me, you have to try it. Unless you are willing to give that 6,000 G.

Hope it helps!




No comments: