Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Harvest Moon - Special Diary of Mine

In the 100th post of my blog, I would like to tell you a story about my harvest moon and I. ^_^


I found my first harvest moon CD for PS 2 in a tiny shop, small local mall, small town in Kalimantan Timur, the place where I spend 2 and a half years of my life there, enjoying very delicious food and making friends with my classmates. I went CRAZY playing harvest moon, spending AT LEAST 6 hours in front of the TV during the holidays. It was Harvest Moon Save The Homeland.



Then one day, my Mom and I went shopping and I found Harvest Moon Save The Homeland Guide Book, it's blue and simple, and I still remember how I read the book in the car, in the fruit shop, in front of the TV, making plans and strategies for my game. If you saw me, you would think I'm making a war strategy for battle against unknown aliens. *lol*


I played only Harvest Moon Save The Homeland for about 1 and a half years, then I bought a PS 1 and Harvest Moon Back to Nature CD, completed by the guide book too.


After that I moved to another city with my parents, I bought Harvest Moon A Wonderful World, turned out to be written in Japanese language and I have no idea, but still I made my effort by clicking randomly with crossed fingers. ^_^ I kept searching for the English edition and finally found it. Then I played it and was madly in love with it and sometimes I was day-dreaming about my game when I'm at school.


Now I have my favorite game shop in the city and I visit it sometimes to check for new things about harvest moon.




That's my special diary. Thank you for reading it ... Share your story with me!
^_^

No comments: