I made a promise to Nurul and Fairy--the Harvest Moon fans--to post a link where you can download Harvest Moon Back to Nature for free. I thought I've put a box for that link, but I have no idea how that link could escape from The Harvest Moon Stuff without saying a word. :p
So, here it is, how to download &install.
I think there is no PC version for Harvest Moon Back to Nature, however, you can convert the PS (Play Station) or the GBA (Game Boy Advanced) version into a PC version. It's quite tricky, but I'm sure with some effort you can play it at no time. :)
Finished successfully? Great. Now we're going to install the emulator.
Yours is GBA?
- Download GBA emulator
- After downloading, install the GBA emulator.
- Open the emulator application, check the screen and click file > open.
- Search for the Harvest Moon Back to Nature GBA version that you've downloaded before.
- Click OK.
- Harvest Mooning! :)
Yours is PS?
- Download PS emulator (click epsexe 1.7.0)
- Download bios
- Make sure you've installed directX. I can't find the link, but I'm sure you can download it for free. :)
- Go to the emulator settings and click the bios section
- In the bios section, click browse and choose the bios you've downloaded (SCPH-1001.bin)
- Now exit and click insert game, click the Harvest Moon Back to Nature PS version. Use img.
- For the control settings you can check the configure section in the emulator.
- Harvest Mooning!
Don't forget to tell me your stories after playing Harvest Moon Back to Nature! :)
~Go download Harvest Moon!~