Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Harvest Moon Diary

On 1st of August 2009, I went to Surabaya, entering Golden Piano Competition in Somerset Hotel. It went perfectly great! I love all the pianists ... They really show some talents ... And thanks for Mrs. Andriana for sending all the registration forms and administration for me in Bali. Thank you for Mrs. Fanny, guiding me for the registrations in Surabaya ... ^_^




I played Chopin, Nocturne Op. 9, such an amazing song!



Thank you for all of my friends who have prayed for me through out the competition ... And big thanks for Oma, you've made my day! Thank you for all the supports and kissess and prayers and jokes and hugs from Mommy ...







BIGGEST AND DEEPEST THANKS FOR JESUS CHRIST!! Without YOU I would never be able to touch the piano or even dream about it! Thank you GOD!!




All the harvest moon fans, thanks for supporting!! I kept checking The Harvest Moon Stuff from my phone while I'm in Surabaya, but sorry for not writing any post ... >_<




Here are some pictures from the competition and me in Surabaya ... Feel free to take a look!
















This is my trophy ...







Once again, thank you Jesus ....

No comments: